Tuesday, August 02, 2005

MaryAnn Maxwell and her Incredible Earlobes - Part 2

Part II, which is the conclusion of this story, was fairly sexual. And while I don't consider it to be explicitly sexual, that might depend on your definition of explicit. Anyway, I decided not to post it on Air Time, because I try to keep this site somewhat family friendly.

I created a new site, Air Time II (Very original, I know) to host the conclusion of the story.

I don't plan on using Air Time II very often, but it is there for material which I do not consider to be Air Time appropriate.

If you want to read it, go ahead. Leave some comments. Like it, hate it, I enjoy your comments, opinions and thoughts. Even when you disagree or don't like something you see here.

MaryAnn Maxwell and her Incredible Earlobes - Part 2

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you sure ended this story quickly.

Did you lose interets?

August 02, 2005 4:02 PM  
Blogger Air Time said...

No. When i started this one I just wanted to write something short.

I needed some time before I do another longer story.

August 02, 2005 4:03 PM  
Blogger Veev said...

Mac, Welcome to the blog.

August 02, 2005 6:13 PM  
Blogger AMSHINOVER said...

hahahahahahahhahahahhahahah i loved it

August 02, 2005 6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see the censorship bug is going around.

August 02, 2005 8:21 PM  
Blogger Air Time said...

This isn't censorship. It isn't even self censorship.

While I am comfortable with the material I write, I recognize some of my readers may be uncomfortable with sexual content. With that in mind, I made the story easily accessible to anyone who wanted to see it, and out of the way for those who are uncomfortable around it.

It is called courtesy, not censorship.

August 02, 2005 10:11 PM  
Blogger rockofgalilee said...

The Onion discusses the difficulties a male author may have with a female character. It's worth the read.

August 03, 2005 5:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amshinover,why did you like it so much?I don't think it even SAID the word pee the whole entire story!:)

August 03, 2005 8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. credit card timeline Conn-ferr roof rack Accept credit card online merchant account dance lessons Internet security norton antivirus Creative 40 gb zen touch mp3 player Acura sl Cisco routers used Ada ware spyware removal Free pattern for infants hooded sweater Alligator coats 0 for life credit card pro snap hockey stick carrier unsecured visa master cards fake mastercard account numbers Order butalbital 60 pill Hermes jpg shoulder birkin bag blue jean Antidepressants help people drin Winter camping shelters side effects and celebrex

February 16, 2007 10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

March 03, 2007 4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home