Saturday, December 09, 2006

The Bus Incident

Last week my friend Miriam sent me an email about her experience on the #2 bus. The email began with Dear Naomi, who I assumed to be Naomi Ragen. Naomi Ragen, the author, has an emailing list that I used to be on until I switched email addresses, and this seemed like her kind of story.

Anyway, that's not the point.

So an anonymous commenter asked me what I thought about the story. Because anonymous, whoever he is, knows that everyone on this blog has read some of Miriam's writings on Air Time before.

If you want to comment on the story there are over 300 comments on Dov Bear, and 60 or so on Emes V'Emunah, and probably a ton more on the other blogs that the story is found on. I'm not going to bother with the story itself.

The last time she wrote on Air Time, she was not named by name. Can you guess the name we call this prolific email writer on Air Time?

10 Comments:

Blogger and so it shall be... said...

So essentially, despite the insistence of cretins who can't face reality, every word of this nauseating story is true.

December 10, 2006 8:54 AM  
Blogger Air Time said...

Well, I can't vouch for every word, I can say that I received the email directly from her on Nov 29, and had a follow up email chat with her.

December 10, 2006 10:44 AM  
Blogger Jameel @ The Muqata said...

What a crazy story.

You know the author?

December 11, 2006 6:03 AM  
Blogger Air Time said...

Yup. But so far no one has guessed what we call her on Air Time.

December 11, 2006 9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pee in the sink

December 11, 2006 1:05 PM  
Blogger Air Time said...

Nope, its not pee in the sink girl

December 11, 2006 1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

isnt she the case-club lady?

December 12, 2006 4:34 PM  
Blogger Air Time said...

Yup, but that's not what we called her on this blog.

December 12, 2006 5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

While I am often appalled by the behaviours of Charedi Jews,I can't help but wonder why conflict seems to follow certain people.

December 12, 2006 5:14 PM  
Blogger Veev said...

Anon, I was thinking the same thing.

December 13, 2006 5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home