Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Swift Thinker

In the Fall of 1993, I attended Yeshiva University. My time spent there was not successful or long-lasting; I survived exactly one semester there.

One day, my friend Gil came up from Detroit. He had a Mustang convertible, and invited me for a ride. I was with Gila, who refused to go in the car. Gil already had a girl in the car, a girl named Michelle who I had heard about but never met.

Michelle and I ended up becoming good friends. We would hang out all the time, and later, when I was in Torah Mitzion in Great Neck, whenever I would miss the 1:19 train, she would hang out with me either in the Brookdale Hall doorway (guys couldn't enter the building after midnight) or at Penn Station until the next train came at 3:19.

Anyway, there is a reason why I’m telling you all this. Michelle has a new blog called Randomthoughts, and is desperate for visitors and comments. She has some great stories, has dated several readers of this blog, and will always be known for peeing in the sink at the Lev Yerushalayim one crazy drunk night.

6 Comments:

Blogger Veev said...

Good plug!

July 12, 2005 10:51 AM  
Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

The peeing in the sink is the kicker!
-OC

July 12, 2005 12:02 PM  
Blogger AMSHINOVER said...

i thought veev was the only one who peed in sinks

July 12, 2005 2:48 PM  
Blogger Veev said...

You couldn't be more wrong. When I was 10 years old, I went on a trip with my dad's your group to the Negev. Bathrooms were hard to come by there, so everyone peed in the woods. But not me. I risked dehydration and drank a total of half a canteen, so the urge wouldn't take me.

July 12, 2005 9:08 PM  
Blogger Veev said...

Just because you so old, you have dementia, doesn't mean that you account of the event is correct.

July 13, 2005 9:44 AM  
Blogger Veev said...

I am a few weeks older.That's true. But it's time for the readers to know the whole truth. You were stoned from 1991-1993, so your "truth" is a trip.

July 13, 2005 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home